Full completion of the pre-production for the art department concept art for the Captain Marvel feature for 9 months.
We cast our team to specifically answer the vision of production Designer Andy Nicholson,
VFX supervisor, Tom Towsend, and Marvel’s producer Kevin Feige.
We produced designs for:
- 2 distinctive alien worlds – The Hala city and the Torfa planet, city and environment.
- 2 distinctive alien technologies, writings and visual language.
- Distinctive alien fleets of spaceships and terrestrial experimental planes.
- Travel sequence using creative story board, animation and VR sets.
- Concept art for constructions on studio and Location.
- Concept art for full CG environments and set extensions.
- Design for practical props and vehicles for action sequences.