Full completion of the pre-production for the art department concept art for the Captain Marvel feature for 9 months with a strong team of 15 artists.
We cast our team to specifically answer the vision of production Designer Andy Nicholson,
VFX supervisor, Tom Towsend, and Marvel’s producer Kevin Feige.
We produced designs for:
- 2 distinctive alien worlds – The Hala city and the Torfa planet, city and environment.
- 2 distinctive alien technologies, writings and visual language.
- Distinctive alien fleets of spaceships and terrestrial experimental planes.
- Travel sequence using creative story board, animation and VR sets.
- Concept art for constructions on studio and Location.
- Concept art for full CG environments and set extensions.
- Design for practical props and vehicles for action sequences.